Sunday, September 12, 2010

T- one day and twelve hours

Right now, I'm starting to put all of my contacts inside the journal that I will be writing in (hopefully on a regular basis!) and just thinking about all the things I will need to pack up tomorrow. My room is a disaster zone, I still have laundry to finish and despite writing a list, I've already found five or six things I forgot to write down. With that said, I'll either be up all night re-writing my travel list or spending time tomorrow double and triple checking that I packed every essential. Or both. It's funny how things pop up into my head last minute, things that I never really thought about before. Oh, and note to self: poster stickers. I'll kick myself if I cannot hang a single one of my film posters while I'm over there.

These last three days have been a blessing, and I thank God for the family and friends that I have in my life, because without them I don't know how I would be able to pick up and just leave. Their encouragement and love has given me the strength to move forward in my life without looking back, and without moments hesitation (although I do get butterflies, I can't really deny it!). That being said, I will always dedicate my life's journey and work to the good lord, and to everyone who helped me live to the fullest. I'll never forget them for a minute while experiencing this great opportunity. I owe a lot to them for their kindness and love.

In other news, I've been struggling with my knee for the past week. I started out taking ibuprofen, and that worked until yesterday night, and now I'm on Aleve, which is working ok, and I was able to enjoy Renfest without any complications. It's just stressful knowing that I'll have to walk and pull around heavy objects for the next few days, making my leg continue it's downward spiral known as PMS. Haha, ok, not really, but it's constant cycle of being ok one minute, and then catching on fire the next cannot possibly make me think other wise.

Alrighty, time for me to get a move on. I'll be sure to post something while I'm waiting the 3-5 hours in London at Heathrow airport, since there won't be much to do. I'll probably be brain dead by the time I get there, considering my plan to watch movies, read, sleep, and play video games will be in full force. Which reminds me, I want to pick up a Vogue at the airport before I leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment