Friday, September 17, 2010

Sad day.

It was a rather difficult day for me. My roommates and I went up to the college for "roundabout", which is when students walk around tables to get information about classes. We were late, and most of the professors had left. After gathering what few information we could, all of us went outside and walked around for awhile before going on a tour. It went ok, just I was by myself the whole time. When it was over, I decided to go to the art gallery while they went back home.

The art gallery only had five pieces, most of which weren't all that interesting. I bought a postcard, and walked back towards the apartment while looking for the English Market. I couldn't find it, but I did see the Mcdonalds and decided to get some. The fries are the original recipe (the one that was changed a couple of years ago), so I was very happy about that!

I feel rather lonely here now. I hope to meet people once classes start, but I dunno about that. I just want to go home. I miss it so much. Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo, and even though I'll be traveling by myself, I hope it will lift my spirits up a bit. I love giraffes, and you can pet them there...so that should be exciting. I'm also riding the bus and then a 15 minute train ride there, which I'm guessing will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment