Thursday, September 9, 2010

Huzzah!

It donned on me that I should try typing in "bus routes to University College Cork", and what do you know? There is a bus! Originally I thought that both places marked on the map were one way stops, but the bus actually travels to the station closest to my apartment before arriving near campus. Yay for public transit! And for those of you who are exercise nuts, fear not, for I will walk plenty around the city, as well as hiking near the ocean and of course, walking to the bus stop, haha.

In other news, I charged up my camera and placed another pair of pajama pants in my suitcase. I have a lot of laundry to do tomorrow, as well as Monday. I also have to call up the bank and ask where I can purchase Euros. I've decided not to fully pack until Monday, because I'll have all day to do it and I'm fast at getting my things together.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Vintage shopping with my friends! I'm on the look out for some cute rings, or at least a necklace or two. Maybe I'll find some in Ireland, who knows. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment